Wednesday, September 7, 2011

MOVED IN!!

Praise the Lord! We are moved in.
We moved in July 30th and three days later the rest of my family converged on our home. This is the first time that all of my siblings and our children have been together since I left my home in 1985! My parents are also with us. This is their 50th anniversary year so it has been a special time for all of us. Today just my family and parents are here, all the rest have returned to their respective homes. What a blessing the new home has been for all this activity. We had 25 people in the house for about 10 days and it didn't feel crowded! The party continues. There has been a constant flow of visitors, over-nighters and anybody who has felt like dropping in. It is God's house and we have been blessed to live in it.
Much thanks to all our friends who have given so much time over the last year during the process of renovation. You have made this joyful time possible for us. The Lord will bless you richly for blessing us. I have prayed this for every hand that has touched our house during the renovation process. I will be discontinuing this blog after a few weeks since it's main purpose was to keep everyone up with the renovation schedule. We are going to be renting our old home on Ridgecrest.
I have been mulling over starting another blog to share some things the Lord has laid on my heart and maybe insights gleaned over the few years the Lord has given me on this earth. I will let you know when that happens. God bless each one of you.

Shalom,
Thomas

1 comment:

  1. Your new house is beautiful! I know y'all worked very hard on it. So glad that your whole family was able to be together in the same time & place. Prayers (and long-distance hugs) for you and your family always.

    -Greg Hicks

    ReplyDelete