We have been able to make some good progress in the renovation process. All the big 'construction' type work is finished. We have started painting the upstairs. There is some trim to be installed downstairs after which we can proceed with painting. A lot of cracks to caulk!
- Cleanup - inside & outside
- Trim to install - windows, doors, case the openings, crown molding
- Spray prime downstairs
- Spray paint trim downstairs
- Roll paint in all rooms
- Install remaining plumbing fixtures
- tie in electrical lines for new room
- Install flooring - stain and finish.
- Carpet install (will be done by carpet people)
- Move in!!
We have been able to do this with the help of a few friends. Thank you for investing time and energy in our home.
Thomas & Tina